SRE-3000 by Bruno Independent Living Aids
Bruno Elan Strait Rail
Priced by Quote
A home stairlift with features usually associated with top-of-the-line models, Bruno’s Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance, ease-of-use, and Made-in-the-USA quality at an economy price. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and affordable. This wonderful stair lift offers a long list of standard features that will please the budget-minded customer.
Interested in this stair lift? Request a Quote & Measurement.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 5 in (127 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs