Elan Straight Rail Stair Lift
Model Number: SRE-3050
Bruno Independent Living Aids
Priced by Quote
A home stairlift with features usually associated with top-of-the-line models, Bruno’s Elan (SRE-3050) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. This stair lift delivers safety, performance, ease-of-use, and Made-in-the-USA quality at an economy price. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and affordable. This wonderful stair lift offers a long list of standard features that will please the budget-minded customer.
Interested in this stair lift? Request a Quote & Measurement.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 5 in (127 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- Can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- Retractable seat belt and obstruction safety sensors
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
BrandBruno Independent Living Aids
Weight Capacity300 lbs.
Additional ControlsTwo (2) Wireless Remotes
Upgrade Options (Additional Charges Apply)Keyed Call/Send Controls, Manual Folding Rail (Bottom), Power Folding Rail (Bottom), Power Swivel Seat (Top Only), Power Folding Footrest
Download a brochure to print at home or a technical specification sheet for more detailed information.