Elite Straight Rail Stair Lift
Model Number: SRE-2010
Bruno Independent Living Aids
Priced by Quote
With superior styling and superb craftsmanship, the Elite (Model SRE-2010) offers the finest in streamlined, ultra-compact design and performance. A home chair lift that reflects the taste and sophistication of the most elegant homes, the Elite sets the new standard for residential accessibility. Make your beautiful house a home, once again. The Elite combines marvelous elegance with the industry’s most reliable operation. There are many stair lifts, but the Elite stands alone! Complement your home and your lifestyle with the finest in home chair lifts.
Interested in this stair lift? Request a Quote & Measurement.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stability through the improved clamping and rail design
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 6 in (152 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
BrandBruno Independent Living Aids
Weight Capacity400 lbs.
Additional ControlsTwo (2) Wireless Remotes
Upgrade Options (Additional Charges Apply)Keyed Call/Send Controls, Manual Folding Rail (Bottom), Power Folding Rail (Bottom), Power Swivel Seat (Top Only), Power Folding Footrest
Download a brochure to print at home or a technical specification sheet for more detailed information.